American Testing Services is 100% Employee-Owned.
American Testing Services established its Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in 2019. This means all employees now have the benefit of owning part of the company for which they work. Shares are contributed by the company each year. The shares are privately held and are not subject to trading and market fluctuations.
An employee’s ESOP account grows with their length of service and as the company succeeds. The benefit for American Testing Services comes in the form of cash flow, tax savings and increased productivity from engaged workers. The employees benefit by sharing in the company’s financial success.
Why Become Part of American Testing Service’s ESOP?
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
- 401k match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
- Company provided safety equipment
- Flexible schedule
Become an owner!
Unlike most other companies, American Testing Services is 100% owned by our employees. It is a source of pride for every one of our employee-owners that we have a vested interest in the day-to-day success of our company. We share American Testing Services’ growth and profitability. We are accountable to ourselves for doing everything it takes to serve our customers with excellence and to make American Testing Services the best it can be.
Currently accepting resumes for:
American Testing Services is an expanding Employee Owned company located in Miamisburg, Ohio. We serve the aerospace, defense, amusement, and fabrication industries.
American Testing Services is currently looking for a qualified, Certified/Certifiable RT Level III Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will be familiar with film and digital x-ray equipment.
- Train and mentor technicians in current methods and new technology (digital programs)
- Perform compliance audits
Developing, qualifying and approving procedures
- Establishing/approving techniques for submittal
- Interpreting Codes and Standards
Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities using NDT methods of inspection
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
- Organize and report test results
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified to NAS 410 or SNT-TC-1A Level III RT
- Knowledge of Film or Digital RT
- Additional certifications a plus
- Technical background in NDT methods and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections
- Competent with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and informatively; Responds well to questions; Practices active listening; exhibits discretion.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; Able to absorb and process information quickly.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict; Maintains confidentiality; Strong leader; Conducts themselves in a professional manner; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes honest and open feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interest; Able to build morale and support group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Organizational Support – Works to fully understand and implement company policies and procedures; Supports organization’s goals and values; Supports a respectful workplace and respects diversity, provides feedback and strives for continual improvement.
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
- Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, visual acuity, accommodation and color vision
- Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 lbs
- Climbing and working off of ladders, stairs, and scaffolding in excess of 100 ft
- Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time
- Work in and near industrial hazards.
- Monday to Friday
- One location