Have you been following the progress of our move on Facebook? New photos of construction progress are posted often. All the pieces are coming together and falling into place. Here are a few updates:
- Building in the Metallurgical Lab is close to completion. A suite of four workspaces have been framed out in the lab, wired for electric and data, and dry walled.
- Updates to the Calibration Lab area are also nearly complete.
- The offices are nearly ready for move in – painting and cleaning work is currently underway.
- Many of the less visible, but very important, infrastructures have also been put in place, such as a new phone system and our IT network. Thousands of feet of CAT5 cable have been run throughout the lab to ensure we are wired for current needs and future growth.
- New inspection equipment is being delivered.
- Our illuminated highway sign is being installed as this newsletter goes out.
Please not our new address, effective Monday, December 22nd – phone, fax, and web information will not change.
2000 Old Byers Road
Miamisburg, OH 45342
PLEASE MAKE NOTE: We will be closed on Friday, December 19th in order to move our offices and lab equipment.
- We are asking all customers to pick up completed orders at 2268 N. Moraine Drive no later than Thursday, December 18th.
- Any orders that are still in the inspection process will be moved to 2000 Old Byers Road.
- We will begin receiving new orders at 2000 Old Byers Road on Monday, December 22nd.