American Testing Services, Ltd. is currently seeking qualified Ultrasonic NDT Level II Technicians to support our Miamisburg, Ohio lab and field operations. The Level II Technician perform calibrations, nondestructive tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results. Level II Technicians are qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications. Level II Technicians are thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the method of NDT being used and should exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training and guidance of Assistants and Level I Technicians.
Documentation of previous certification in Ultrasound to SNT-TC-1A or NAS410 with accompanying OJT records required.
Certifications in RT/PT/MT/ET/VT and immersion experience are a plus but not required.
- Basic computer skills, Word, Excel
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Make and keep company and customer commitments
- Success in working on small teams
- Ability to share on-the-job knowledge with others
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of employees
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethics
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must abide by Company safety policies at all times
- Responsible for all activities performed on location
- Maintain all certifications
Will be asked to:
- Move, carry, lift, objects in excess of 40 lbs
- Climb and work off of ladders, stairs, and scaffolding in excess of 100 ft
- Work extended hours and stand for extended periods of time
- Work in indoor and outdoor environments in conditions of heat and cold
- Work in and near industrial hazards.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Wages based on experience.